Changes in this version
- Completely replaced the NNTP posting engine, which will hopefully resolve the many issues that users reported with posting. (For the technically inclined, we've ditched ICS and switched to Indy's IdNNTP component.)
- Decoder no longer claims that files without a CRC32 value are corrupt.
- Files with no =yend line are now marked as corrupt.
- Encoder no longer includes a blank line prior to the =yend line under any circumstances. (While this was technically not valid according to the yEnc spec, it caused problems in other buggy newsreaders.)
- Fixed bug in which very small (16-byte or less) files would be encoded incorrectly.
- Added support for zero-byte files
Back to downloads